- Sep 07 2021
- 17:00 - 18:30
CPD-Accredited Webinar | Neuromuscular Mystery Case Rounds
The Neuromuscular Disease Network for Canada (NMD4C) and Muscular Dystrophy Canada (MDC) are pleased to invite you to Neuromuscular Mystery Case Rounds.
This cased-based rounds webinar is for Canadian clinicians, academics and trainees with an interest in neuromuscular disease.
- Dr. Sandra Reiter-Campeau and Dr. Hisham Aldhukair: Adult mystery case
- Dr. Amytice Mirchi: Pediatric mystery case
- Dr. Christen Shoesmith
- Dr. Aaron Izenberg
- Dr. Hernan Gonorazky
1. Given a particular case and examination findings, localize the lesion.
2. For each case, discuss a differential diagnosis
3. For each case, discuss an investigation and management plan.
NMD4C and MDC are providing organisational and technical support. This is a clinical/academic webinar series supported by Sanofi-Genzyme; There is no involvement and influence from industry on program content.
The NMD Rounds & Educational Webinars is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
If you have any questions, please email <>