NMD4C investigator Dr. Jason Karamchandani and his team at the Montreal Neurological Institute are seeking a Research Software Developer, leading the design, coding, testing and maintenance of a web-based neuroscience data management software for a national research platform.
- Plan, code, test, debug and support software for neuroscience research platform.
- Develop, test and maintain data harmonization and importation processes, interfacing with external data platforms
- Implement new features according to functional specifications and user requirements.
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of information flow, data handling, database storage and data processing.
- Develop and maintain test suites.
- Follow established best practices and work closely with the various development teams.
- Ensure that development documentation is up to date.
- Participate in design discussions and team processes.
- Report regularly on activities.
- Advise and train other team members.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree 3 Years Related Experience /
(MPEX Grade 04) $58,470.00 – $73,090.00 – $87,710.00
Hours per Week:
33.75 (Full time)