NMD4C is an open and inclusive network. We are keen to hear from NMD stakeholders from across the country who are interested in participating in our work plan and playing an active role in specific aspects of the work.
Clinicians and Researchers
- Chair or present at one of our monthly CPD-accredited webinars
- Participate in one of our work areas
- Share your opportunities (research studies, webinars/workshops, funding, events, job postings) with 500+ other members.
Early-Career Neuromuscular Professionals
We are proud to support and empower our early career members – if you are a graduate student, postdoc, neuromuscular fellow or fit within the CIHR criteria as early-career, join the NMD4C as an early-career member!
- Write a blog and profile to be featured in our early-career blog series.
- Be the first to know of any funding and employment opportunities within the neuromuscular field.
- Attend early-career oriented events for our members.
Patients and Families
- Review NMD4C products, including our library of patient-oriented research resources
- Become a trained patient-partner by completing ImPORTND, our patient-oriented research training modules.
- Our partners Muscular Dystrophy Canada host a variety of resources that may be of interest: information on access to treatments, advocacy work and educational resources. For registered clients, they also provide support, information, education, advocacy and equipment.
- Discuss feasibility information within the scope of our clinical trials work,
- facilitate contact with trial sites, investigators and key opinion leaders, and
- provide information about pediatric and adult neuromuscular trial capabilities across Canada.
Plus, as a member of the network, you will receive our monthly newsletter, reading more about the network on our website, and invitations to attend our events and webinars.