NMD4C Early Career Award Nominations Extended
We have extended the nomination submission deadline for our NMD4C Early-Career Investigator Awards! The new deadline is January 13th, 2023.
This initiative will allow NMD4C early-career members to be nominated for one of four awards, celebrating excellence and contribution to the neuromuscular field in both clinical and basic science streams.
The four early-career award categories that will be awarded for 2022 are:
- Early Career Researcher of the Year (Biomedical)
- Early Career Researcher of the Year (Clinical)
- Publication of the Year (Biomedical)
- Publication of the Year (Clinical)
If you wish to nominate yourself or an individual for any of these awards, please submit the following information via the nomination form here: https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/NMD4C-ECawards.
You will be asked to include:
- Category for which you are nominating the individual.
- Brief bio sketch of the nominee. (any kind of biosketch accepted)
- Up to three clinical or research milestones of the nominee.
- Brief paragraph highlighting the achievements of the individual, and why you think they should receive the award.
- (For publication of the year biomedical/clinical) A PDF copy of the full publication you wish to nominate. *Publications from November 2021 – Present will be eligible.
Please complete this nomination form before the deadline of January 13, 2023 at 11:59pm ET.
The awards will be announced in January 2023 alongside the NMD4C/MDC neuromuscular clinical and postdoctoral research fellowships. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to communications coordinator James Davis at !
To be eligible for this award you must fall within the CIHR early-career criteria as being within five years of the date of a first independent appointment, and be a member of the NMD4C (if you are not a member, you can sign up here!)