- Jan 17 2023
- 17:00 - 18:00
CPD-Accredited Webinar | X-linked myotubular myopathy: a paradigm for the study of congenital muscle disease
The Neuromuscular Disease Network for Canada (NMD4C) and Muscular Dystrophy Canada (MDC) are pleased to invite you to a webinar on X-linked myotubular myopathy (XLMTM): a paradigm for the study of congenital muscle disease. This webinar is primarily targeted at Canadian clinicians, academics, and trainees with an interest in neuromuscular disease. NMD4C and MDC are providing organizational and technical support. There is no involvement and influence from industry.
Register now at: https://bit.ly/myotubularmyopathy
- Dr. James Dowling
- Dr. Amaar Marefi: CNS involvement and MRI findings in XLMTM
- Dr. Xianping Dong: Autophagy modification as a therapeutic strategy for XLMTM
- Dr. James Dowling: New insights into therapy development for XLMTM
- Understand the clinical features of XLMTM
- Appreciate the emerging non-muscle aspects of the disease
- Gain knowledge into how therapies are being developed for XLMTM
The NMD Rounds & Educational Webinars is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.