NMD4C Members Presenting at Cure SMA Canada’s Winter Conference
About this Event, hosted by Cure SMA Canada
Thursday December 10 – Sunday December 13, 2020
Welcome to the Cure SMA Canada national SMA conference!
Cure SMA Canada are excited to be able to provide engaging, diverse, and informative topics for Canada’s SMA community to learn, heal and grow. Together we create an amazing cohesive community, learning from each other and making every tomorrow better than today.
Cure SMA would like to thank their sponsors, presenters and attendees.
The NMD4C is excited to see many of its members present at this conference!
- Mise à jour sur le Risdiplam. Dr. Maryam Oskoui
- Nusinersen treatment update for adults with SMA. Dr. Erin K. O’Ferrall
- Care for the Caregiver. Rhonda Teichrob
- Spinraza – mise à jour pédiatrique. Dr. Nicolas Chrestian
- Pediatric update on Spinraza. Dr. Hernan Gonorazky
- Risdiplam update. Dr. Maryam Oskoui
- Peripheral pathology in SMA: Implications for clinical care (What goes wrong in SMA and how to fix it – lessons learned from recent studies). Dr. Rashmi Kothary
- Biomarkers for SMA. Dr. Robin Parks
- À la recherche du role d’SMN dans les neurones et muscles : une stratégie pour l’identification de nouvelles cibles thérapeutiques pour l’Amyotrophie Spinale Infantile. Dr. Jocelyn Côté
- Teens/adult transition and the importance of multidisciplinary care. Dr. Aaron Izenberg
- The Changing Landscape of Respiratory Care for SMA. Dr. Reshma Amin