- Dec 07 2021
- 17:00 - 18:30
CPD-Accredited Webinar | Neuromuscular Mystery Case Rounds
The Neuromuscular Disease Network for Canada (NMD4C) and Muscular Dystrophy Canada (MDC) are pleased to invite you to Neuromuscular Mystery Case Rounds. This case-based rounds webinar is for Canadian clinicians, academics, and trainees with an interest in neuromuscular disease.
NMD4C and MDC are providing organizational and technical support. This is a clinical/academic webinar supported by Sanofi-Genzyme and Roche; There is no involvement and influence from the industry partners on program content.
- Dr. Jean Mah: A child with clubfeet, scoliosis, and reduced mobility
- Dr. Cecile Phan: Just wingin’ it
1. Given a particular case and examination findings, localize the lesion.
2. For each case, discuss a differential diagnosis
3. For each case, discuss an investigation and management plan.
The NMD Rounds & Educational Webinars is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
If you have any questions, please email <>
If you would like to learn more about NMD4C and to become a member: https://neuromuscularnetwork.ca/become-a-member/