- Oct 04 2022
- 17:00 - 18:00
CPD-Accredited Webinar | SMA Updates: Integrating real-world evidence into clinical decision making
The Neuromuscular Disease Network for Canada (NMD4C) and Muscular Dystrophy Canada (MDC) are pleased to invite you to a webinar on updates in clinical research in SMA. This webinar is primarily targeted at Canadian clinicians, academics, and trainees with an interest in neuromuscular disease. NMD4C and MDC are providing organizational and technical support. There is no involvement and influence from industry.
Agenda & Speakers:
- 5:00pm – 5:20pm: Dr. Jan Kirschner
- 5:20pm – 5:40pm: Dr. Laurie Lambert
- 5:40pm – 6:00pm: Discussion and questions
- Understand key elements of a registry that optimize the quality of its data and ensure that those data can be used for HTA and regulatory purposes: the Registry Evaluation and Quality Standards Tool (REQueST)
- Become familiar with the framework of SMArtCARE – a platform to collect real-life outcome data of patients with SMA
- Introduction to CADTH’s real world evidence guidance and other efforts in SMA
The NMD Rounds & Educational Webinars is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.