The February 2022 issue of the NMD4C newsletter is now available! Read about the new patient oriented research resources tool from the EPCB group, A uniquely Canadian clinical trial funded in part by Jesse's Journey, an exciting collaboration between MDC and IL Canada to help inform the development of Canada's first disability inclusion action plan! Plus job opportunities, events, new research, member spotlights and more!
New Research from NMD4C Participants
- Dr. Ioana Cristea with Dr. Reshma Amin (investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Eugenio Mercuri with Dr. Maryam Oskoui (investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Daniel Lam with Dr. Hanns Lochmüller (lead investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Paulo José Lorenzoni with Dr. Hanns Lochmüller (lead investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Manisha Korb with Dr. Gerald Pfeffer (working group member) as a co-author.