The October 2021 issue of the NMD4C newsletter is now available!
We announce a new fellowship funding opportunity for early-career clinicians, share the appointments of early-career members of the network to the leadership of three working groups, and provide a summary of the various neuromuscular awareness days and months' activities from September. Plus upcoming events and webinars, opportunities meet the team spotlights, and more!
- Dr. Andrea Gangfuß with Dr. Hanns Lochmüller (lead investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Shiying Liu, with Dr. Aaron Izenberg (collaborator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Aliya Szpindel, with Dr. Maryam Oskoui (investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Daniel Ta with Dr. Lawrence Korngut (investigator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Hugh McMillan (investigator).
- Dr. Kristiana Salmon, with Dr. Aaron Izenberg (collaborator) as a co-author.
- Dr. Sarah Smith, with Dr. James Dowling (steering committee) as a co-author.
Characterization of sleep-disordered breathing in children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine criteria versus disease specific criteria: what are the differences?
- Dr. Manju Hurvitz with Dr. Reshma Amin (investigator) as a co-author.