Early-Career Members Join NMD4C Working Groups
The NMD4C is happy to announce that six early-career network members have been appointed to leadership roles on three NMD4C working groups: Biobanking, Early-Career, and Knowledge Translation.
The network looks forward to the valuable input and broadened perspective that each member has or will provide to these network activities, and would like to welcome the following early-career members to our working groups:
- Drs. Élise Duchesne and Gerald Pfeffer, who have joined the biobanking working group.
- Drs. Natasha Chang and Cam-Tu Nguyen, who have joined the Early-Career working group.
- Drs. Kessen Patten and Mona Hnaini, who have joined the Knowledge Translation working group.
The NMD4C are committed to empowering the next generation of early-career researchers and clinicians in building successful careers in neuromuscular disease research and clinical practice. Providing early-career leadership opportunities within the network will not only amplify the early-career perspective and help to inform the network’s activities, but also empowers our members to become future leaders in the neuromuscular community.
Other opportunities that the NMD4C provides for early-career members include:
- Sharing blog posts from early-career members
- Research and clinical fellowship funding opportunities
- Webinars and events tailored to early-career audience
If you are an early-career researcher or clinician, please feel free to visit our early-career page or contact James Davis at if you are interested in further engagement with the network.