Pediatric Neuromuscular and EMG Fellowship at the CHU Sainte-Justine is seeking fellows for 2025 and beyond (international candidates must complete paperwork at least 1 year before start date). Fellowship duration: 1-2 years, depending on the fellows’ learning needs. Rotations in adult EMG at affiliated centres possible.
- High volume of neuromuscular patients with great clinical exposure to genetic neuromuscular disorders
- Weekly multidisciplinary neuromuscular clinic
- Exposure to neuromuscular histopathology
- Excellent group of teachers
- New EMG machine
- Dynamic collaborations with basic science researchers
- Funding available for candidates meeting certain criteria through a generous donation from the Theodore family
Contact NMD4C investigator and program director Dr. Cam-Tu Emilie Nguyen at to learn more!